How to get long and strong Eyelashes with Aloe Vera Gel and 8 other ways
Getting voluminous eyelashes naturally is the best opt to get rid of your eyelashes scanty growth or thin eyelashes. Of course as we all know that thin eyelashes lessen or minimized ones natural beauty. To get that dramatic look, huge eyelashes also count as it will make you look more beautiful and attractive.
However, some ladies are endowed with these strong and long eyelashes naturally. Hence, factors like genetics, medical conditions, age, malnutrition, changes in hormones, eye infection and in fact rubbing your eye roughly tend to handicap one from getting a voluminous eyelashes. Here is how to get a voluminous eyelash with Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera Gel is and an excellent home solution that helps one get the desire long, strong and thick eyelashes within short period of time. Its active several vitamins and nourishing nutrients help to rapid growth of eyelashes. It’s also nourishes and moisturize your lashes.
- Get a fresh Aloe Vera Gel plant and squeeze it to get its gel out of it.
- With a clean Mascara Wand or relating tools, apply some portion of fresh aloe vera gel on your eyelashes and leave it overnight. The next morning, rinse it off completely with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process until you get your desire result. Usually, it takes about three to six weeks to get the best result.
Additional 10 other ways of getting voluminous lashes
1. Eyelid Massage
Massaging the lids of eyes is another way of getting lustrous eyelashes as it promotes the growth of your lashes. It helps improving blood flow to the hair; hence, producing enough nutrient to nourish the hair follicles which speed up the hair growth.
- Apply few drops of petroleum jelly on eyelids and massage your lids in a circular motion with fingertips for about 6 to 9 or 10 minutes.
- Do this eyelids massage either one or twice every day for couple of weeks for best result.
2. Regular brushing of Eyelashes
Regular brushing of eyelashes is also one of the ways of improving the growth of eyelashes. Brushing of eyelashes on a regular basis, removes dust and dirt particles to prevent your pores been clogged.
- With a soft-bristled, apply a petroleum jelly directly on your lashes.
- Brush the lashes gently starting from the root of the lashes and move upward to the tips slowly.
3. Olive Oil
Olive oil is a popular and active oil of promoting hair growth in general. This oil also helps the eyelashes to grow faster and darken it when applied.
- Dip a white cotton swab in olive oil.
- Apply it carefully in your lashes before going to bed and leave it overnight.
- With lukewarm water, wash off the oil the next morning.
4. Castor Oil
When it comes to stimulation of eyelashes growth, castor oil is helpful to get you your desire lustrous eyelashes.
- Apply castor oil on your lashes with cotton swab at night and leave it overnight. As usual, wash it off the next morning
5. Lemon peels soaked in solution of Castor oil and Olive oil.
Lemon peels contain vitamins B, C and some other nutrients which speed up the growth of eyelashes. Combination of these nutrients with castor oil and olive oil works great to stimulate the rapid growth of lashes
- Mix together a castor oil and olive oil into a container
- Get a dried lemon peels, piece it and measure out of it a portion of one tablespoon in the same container.
- Leave the treatment undisturbed for about 5 to 7 days and apply the oil on your lashes with either Mascara stick or cotton swab
- Leave this oil on your lashes overnight then do the usual thing the next morning.
6. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk also helps one to volume the eyelashes. It’s rich in protein which enhance your eyelashes to grow thicker and longer.
- Soak a cotton swab in the milk gotten from coconut and apply it for about 15 minutes on your eyelashes.
As it is certain that high protein is present in eggs; hence, it speed up and help the eyelashes get a stronger and deep dark lashes.
- Make a thick solution of one tablespoon of glycerin with a beaked egg
- Take a cotton swab and dip it into this solution to absorb some portion of it and apply it on your lashes
- After 15 minutes, wash it off with water.
8. Vitamin E
Vitamin E is also helpful to stimulate the growth of eyelashes. Certainly, for every hair to grow thicker and stronger fast, vitamins are needed.
- Apply a capsule oil on the eyelashes
- Leave the oil on overnight.
Note: For every method listed above there to give you the best eyelashes you crave for, it will take few weeks to see its best output.
Here are few tips to prevent your lashes from future falling out.
- Proper diet: Balanced diet is important to attain a normal proper growth of the body. As it is important in body growth, is as well important in the growth of eyelashes, because your eyes lashes also need good vitamins to stay healthy and strong.
- Remove makeup before going to bed: Quit the habit of going to bed leaving the makeup on your eyes. As this will hamper your eyelashes to have a better breathe and growth
- Stop rubbing your eyelashes: Avoid rubbing your eyelashes as this tends to weaken your lashes and allow it to fall out easily.
- Avoid using fake eyelashes. As regular use of it weaken the lashes.
5 thoughts on “How to get long and strong Eyelashes with Aloe Vera Gel and 8 other ways”
I like the helpful information you provide for your articles.
I’ll bookmark your weblog and test once more here frequently.
I am reasonably sure I will be informed plenty
of new stuff proper here! Good luck for the following!
I second you★♡♥
Like!! I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content. The article has truly peaked my interest.
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.
Having read this I thought it was really enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and effort to putt this information together.
I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount off time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!